Thursday, May 25, 2017

Email admin weasels at Outlook, MSN, Microsoft, Live.com, msn.com, and hotmail

I just realized I was not getting emails that were being sent to me, because I was not looking at a new folder in my email created with out my permission or any kind of notification. There is now a "focused" folder and an "other" folder. What type of bleephole would just do this to someone's personal email?

I didn't ask for it. I don't want it. I missed important emails. I am pissed.

I know Bill Gates is no longer in charge of Microsoft, but having my computer update itself when I am trying to shut it off and take it with me, making me late and all the B.S. with the updating and wasting hours, and hours, of precious time. My HP laser printer scanner won't even scan unless I unplug the internet and it still will crash when I am scanning the last page.

If the weasel who f'd up my email presented him, or herself, to me after they f'd up my email with all sorts of crap that I don't want, and didn't ask for, I can't guarantee I would do a biological adjustment on them with a baseball bat.

When will your privacy being invaded by bleepholes, bother you?

Silence signifies acceptance. Don't get f'd in the butt, peed on, and the deep state says they love you and it is raining, and not act, and fight back. Get pissed off and let's get these globalist pricks who are out to wreck all of life as we know it.

Don't turn the other cheek. They figure only one in a hundred thousand, or one in a million, will actually fight back, and can be identified. It it was only 3 in 100 who won the American Revolution, we need some bigger numbers people.

https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats